Denture Fitting in Lake City, FL 32024
For many, dentures are just a part of everyday life and if your dentist has advised you to consider dentures, you are not alone. Millions of people wear dentures, helping them to eat, speak and smile with confidence every day. Between visits to the dentist and the time taken to adjust if you are new to dentures, knowing what to expect throughout the process can help ease any potential worries from your mind.
Fitting your Denture Lake City, FL 32024 – (855) 916-4215
When your dentures are being fitted, the following steps are likely to take place:
– Tooth removal: Your dentist will take you through the steps, explain what to expect, and can also offer advice for the period afterwards to keep you feeling comfortable and fully informed, if you need to have any teeth removed.
– Impression: Moulds of your mouth will be taken in order to create a denture that’s tailored to you.
– Bite moulds: Wax blocks are used to check that your biting action is comfortable. You may also be asked to choose the shape and colour of your new teeth at this point.
– Wax models: Your new teeth are set in wax, helping you get a better idea of how your final denture will look and work.
– Fitting: Your final denture is fitted and you will be given instructions about how you should care for it.
Adapting to Dentures Lake City, FL 32024 – (855) 916-4215
Once your denture is fitted, it may feel strange at first, but this is normal and your mouth, tongue and facial muscles will get used to it. Everyday tasks such as eating and speaking, may take a little practice but take it slow and you’ll be back to yourself in no time. Your dentist can advise you on products – such as denture adhesives and cleansers – that will have you feeling a lot more confident while wearing your denture.
Services we offer in Lake City, FL 32024:
Denture Fitting Problems Lake City, FL 32024
Pictures of Good Fitting Dentures FL 32024
Lake City, FL How to Make your dentures Fit better
How to fix dentures that don’t fit Lake City, FL 32024
Lake City, FL 32024 Ill-Fitting Dentures Symptoms
Call us at (855) 916-4215